Jeff brings over twenty-five years of management leadership in the design, construction, and commissioning/qualification of facilities in the Biotechnology, and Pharmaceutical industries.
These facilities represent a global capital investment of over $3 billion (US).
Jeff holds a Master Degree in Engineering from the University of Tennes-see, a B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tennessee Techno-logical University, and is a Certified Pharmaceutical Industry Professional.
Jeff’s experience includes a wide variety of projects in the areas of
- Small and Large-scale MAb-based manufacturing
- ATMP platform product manufacturing
- Clinical Manufacturing and Technology Transfer
- USP and DSP manufacturing of drug substances
- DP Manufacturing of Biologic Therapeutics
- Complete Facility Design and Construciton Management
- Risk Analysis and Regulatory Compliance
- Commissioning, Qualification and Validation
- Specialty Chemical Industry
- Biomanufacturing Facility Design
- Cell & Gene Therapy, ATMP Facility Development/Design
- Manufacturing Enterprise Alignment
- Technology Innovation Assessments
- Closed System Design/SUS Implementation
- Project Management and Execution
- GMP Compliance Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Modular Facility Design
+1 (919) 673-4745