After submission of your report to an operator, you will be provided with areference number. Please diligently write down this reference number and save it.
If your report was done by voice mail, please call the Exyte Ethics Line at a later stage and speak to an operator and ask for feedback in order to obtain areference number.
If you are not fluent in any language for which there is live answering and your language is only provided by voice mail, you can also contact Deloitte Tip-offs Anonymous via email (email@example.com) to obtain the feedback.
Please note that by making use of the email facility, your email address will become known to Deloitte Tip-offs Anonymous but not to the Exyte Compliance Team, if not explicitly preferred.
In this email, please state in the subject line “Feedback requested” and describe the incident in short, mentioning
- Date and time when you issued the voice mail report at the Exyte Ethics Line.
- Short description of the irregularity you have observed.
- Date and time of the incident.
- Name(s) of the people involved.
- That you request feedback and apply for the reference number for this incident.