Why clients choose ExyCell
ExyCell’s pre-configured and pre-fabricated modules reduce the design and construction effort, thereby shortening time to market for new drugs and vaccines. The standardized approach reduces risk and ensures cost certainty.
Tailored to clients’ needs
- The design is adaptable to any process layout and manufacturing requirements including cGMP.
- Third-party equipment can be selected independently.
- Modularity enables a rapid capacity expansion of the plant and an accelerated market entry.
Better than traditional stick-built pharma cleanrooms
- Applicable for biotechnological manufacturing processes, such as monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, viral vectors, and ATMPs* as well as for the fill & finish of the corresponding drug products
- Modules fit to standard container size, avoiding expensive special transports
- Adjustable height to accommodate large equipment
* ATMP refers to Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products, also known as Medicinal Products for Cell and Gene Therapies
Exyte empowers the biopharmaceutical industry
Exyte has successfully completed the construction of the first ExyCell® facility in China, the CliniMACS Cell Factory® of Miltenyi Biotec, a global provider of integrated solutions for Advanced Therapy Medical Products (ATMPs).
The patented ExyCell technology was developed by Exyte as an end-to-end, integrated facility solution with standardized and modularized elements. These pre-configured and pre-fabricated modules enable fast-track construction thereby shortening time-to-market for new therapeutics and vaccines. The ExyCell facility is installed on the fourth floor of the ATLATL building located in the Zhangjiang High-Tech Park, and Miltenyi Biotec is now transferring production technology from Germany to China with regular operations for ATMP production is expected by autumn 2021. The facility will soon be open to visitors by appointment.